Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Candle Of The Month Feb. 2006

This months newest addition to our ever growing product line is Cinnamon Tea and it is perfect for that last minute Valentine gift. If you are still thinking about getting that specail something a specail gift you may wish to consider a healthy candle alternative. Non of that black toxic soot to worry about. Check out our complete line of products.

Be sure to view my new web site and get all the facts about this business opportunity!
http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com

Stephanie
http://www.MyMiaBellaCandle.Scent-Team.com