Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com

I am so excited to shout, jump and blow my oun horn! My new web site is finally up and ready for action. If you love and burn scented candles ones you will want to check out this totally
wick-ed page. My web designer Joy is so amazing and has really out did hereself. If you are looking into building a web site for your business or personal needs she is so incrediably affordable. Please visit my website http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com her link is there or contact her at info@hostingmoments.com and be sure to mention my name: Stephanie Blaker and she will be sure to get you a really great deal.

The site has testimonals, products, hometown heroes and even a kids corner to entertain them while you look around. If you wish to find out about starting your own home-based business in this 2.8 million dollar industry you will want to check out my more information page so that I can contact you about the business.

Also now available is free samples. I will post this again later today so that everyone has the oppotunity to get some free scent samples sent to them. We have over 90 scents year round and I have a category box which helps divide them into more defined choices. Again in my information area.
Visit: Http://www.GourmetCandles4cash.com and be sure to tell everyone!

Hope you take a moment and visit my site today.
Thanks
Stephanie Blaker
http://www.MyMiaBellaCandle.Scent-Team.com (check out the company)