Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Starting a candle business is fun and simple

Starting a candle business is fun and simple.
TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS:
If you started a career you really enjoyed and wanted to do all your life you would show up early, organize to preform at the top of your game and even go above the level to just keep the job. Right!? Same thing with owning your own business, sure you can do the job in pj's but you need to make sure to set office hours, schedule your time to work, and take each day seriously.


HAVE FUN EACH DAY:
Smile and enjoy what you do. Think about what happens to you when you meet someone who is really negative. "I tired, don't feel good, sick of rain...ect..." what happens to you and your spirit that day? You grow tired, you begin to feel ill, and if you don't enjoy the day what happens to your outlook for the day, week, month....Ect......? Instead smile, be thankful for each day splash and welcome the rain, feel the sun enjoy the vit. D it offers and move forward in your day with gratitude.

BELIEVE:
I can not stress this enough... Believe in yourself, believe that you can move mountains in your business, believe in your products and what they can do for you and others. Believe!

USE THEM:
Wow, I can not tell you how many people tell me they work for this great company that offers high end products with affordable prices and then I see them shopping a competitor for similar items. What happened to your company faith, and product lines? If you don't use them and recommend them who will? It could mean the difference in success and failure.

SIMPLE:
Keep it super simple. I say if you can't teach others to do it, it takes little time and effort than pass. You are looking for those who can spend 8-10 hours a week working the business and being successful or they will quit. "KISS" think of this before taking on new projects or ideas to move your business forward.

I am looking for business professionals who would like to make a lot of money in a legitimate business of their own. If you or someone you know would be open to look give me a call.

For more information about the writer or the products in this post visit http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com http://www.mymiabellacandle.scent-team.com http://gourmetcandles4cash@blogspot.com