Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Gourmet Scented Candle Business

Today is a great day in my business.
As a leader I am asked how do I...... on all types of subjects.
My answer usually dives into what they (those sponsored) are doing now. How are you...... on all types of subjects.
These is no one answer that fits each team member. I wish there was, it would make my team happier and I would spend less time training and more time enjoying life.
I am a leader, but success is measured by those I sponsor. How much I make is more in there control than mine. Sure retail always guarantee's me a wage each day, week, & month but how I train can also bring that to my table in the same fashion.
Take pride in being a leader, I make great efforts in my Gourmet Scented Candle business everyday to be a great sponsor, leader and business professional.
If you ask me what the difference is between myself an other leaders, I could say I don't really know. But on a personal level I can tell you what I can offer to make me stand out.
1. Reliable- If I tell you that I am here for you, I am. I won't do it for you, but I will show you how to do it. I will show up when I say I will be there.
2. Self Important - I am all about you. My goals, dreams and desires are not yours and I value you as a business partner. But you want to be your own CEO. What does this really mean? It means making decisions about your business.
3. Dependable - I am here for the long haul. I will not quit! How about you?
4. Educated- I don't know everything, I don't claim to. But I do understand street smarts and who to get the valuable training, education and learning from those who know. We each bring value to the partnership, you may know things I don't, and visa verse. Let's use that to be even better together.
5. A Friend- I am one of those friends who you can turn to and get the advice, guidance, and blunt Truth from. It may not always be the answer you are looking for.
Here are some of my finest traits in being a leader. Your leader if you desire.


For more information about the writer or the products in this post visit http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com http://www.mymiabellacandle.scent-team.com http://gourmetcandles4cash@blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,