Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A business professional who wants to cut back hours but not her pay?

Wow, I can recall the days of spending hours in the office, in hopes to get the next big case to work on from my boss.

I lost my job after several years provide myself to be a professional butt kisser. Yes, I said that.

Let's face it, we jump in, doing everything asked of us, and still loose the one thing that makes us whole.

I gave up that lifestyle for a professional home based business. Yes, you heard me. How I went from a 45K a year "job" to finding something that I love to do and it is all mine.

I can work in my pj's or a suit. The best part of owning my own business is that you can do it too... I'm not saying quit your "job" and dive in. Now a day you can start a small business part-time in your home building it until you do have the financials to tell your company "see ya!"

Wow wouldn't that be POWER? I would have loved to say that to my old boss.

Anyway, I am looking for 5 business professionals who want to take 8-10 hours a week to begin a small home business. NO inventory, NO minimum orders a month... And no high dollar franchises here... For just under $50 you can try our NO-RISK business plan, or try one of our larger packages and put retail profits in your pocket day one.

This business is easy, the products are used in 9 out of 10 homes daily. You probably are already using them now. When you come into the business I prove a one on one coaching & training call to get you headed in the direction you want to go. I have a few questions to help me evaluate what you want and from there be ready to take some notes...

Do you know a few people who hate their job? Hate Monday's and always complain about work? Give them a call right now and tell them to check their email, send them the link to this blog... They will thank you for it...

For more information about the writer or the products in this post visit http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com http://www.mymiabellacandle.scent-team.com http://gourmetcandles4cash@blogspot.com

Labels: