Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How to make $500 a month or more from home

First before I share this answer you must decide which question best fits you.

Q1: Do you want to earn some extra money?
Q2: Are you willing to set aside 6-10 hours a week?

If you answered yes to these questions than I can help you earn $500 a month from home.

I read a quote that is as followed, "Give a person with a NEED a job, Give a person with DESIRE an opportunity". I am not sure who said it, it was found in the margin of a used book I was given to read years ago. It helped me find qualified business partners and I use it to this day.


Okay to answer the question "how to make $500 a month or more from home", you must first decide which option fits your need or desire.

Option A: I am a person who is been out of work for several months have no leads to landing a job, I have even thought about starting my own business. I am not sure what I will do, I need something safe, low risk and low investment.

Option B: I have a job but would like to make more money. I don't know if the job market is safe, if my job will always be there and I desire more security in my life.

If you are option A candidate, starting a network marketing company offers everything you need. Freedom to work around any schedule, even if offered a job, or family scheduling. It will give you confidence to continue to grow personally and professionally and give you the recognition you may desire deep down. It also offers no risk, and low investment so if you ever decide to travel a different path you are not locked into anything.

If you are option B candidate and you desire more money, freedom to work around your career or "job" to build slowly and always find that safety net to catch you if you need it than network marketing is for you.

Network marketing (mlm, direct sales) it is all the same. The difference is you. You can make $500 or more a month in this industry. With our company commissions it can put that a month in your pocket just selling the products. Or you can introduce the business to anyone you know and sponsor them and earn a residual income of 10% for a lifetime.

I have a proposal for you. If you TRY this company and it doesn't work you are out nothing. If you don't and you walk away you might be giving up on your desires.

THOUGHT A: Here is a thought. How long would it take you to save $60,000 dollars, put it into a bank that offers 10% returns monthly? This would put $500 a month or more into you pocket.

THOUGHT B: What if you started your own business in network marketing for as little as $50. And this business put $500 or more into your pocket every week or month.

What if you never TRIED?

Which one of these thoughts might be easier and faster to do?

Labels: , , , ,