Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

I hope that your valentine reminded you with something special. I got diamonds and lunch at a romantic Italian resturante. I was so surprised. For my family I made a candle lite dinner for us. I lit our new Feb. scent, Cinnamon Tea and it was a HUGE success. My family loved the new fragrance. I got this in my COTM package. If you would like to recieve a new gourmet scented candle every month in your home call today and get signed up. This is just 39.95 a month and you not only get the new fragrance but also one of our wondreful bella bars to bathe with. Your scenses will thank you for it.

Stephanie
http://www.Gourmetcandles4Cash.com



Http://www.MyMiaBellaCandle.Scent-Team.com