Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mia Bella Candles



Who are you listening to? I just returned back from Grapevine Texas, Gaylord Resort, near Dallas. Anyway our guest speaker for this two day training was Michael Clouse. If you are not familiar with Michael Clouse you can check out his website at http://www.nexera.com/





Some of the great tips that Michael Clouse shared was to dive in and take a chance. TRY, if you don't try you can never fail, but you will never learn and never go further.

Sit down today in whatever business you are in. Make your business plan. Without it you can not go upward. You have no way to track were you have been, and will find it difficult to stay were you are.

It is a fact 80% of people who attend event like this one in Texas for training never do anything with it. 20% do take something back and put it into play and those people succeed.

Michael Clouse shared story after story of his life growing up, the people he admired, those who mentored and those who tried.

Did you try today?

You might fail, but you will learn. That is all part of being a business owner.

I am looking for people who want to be successful in their home business. I have a proven business plan, a company that offers a great compensation plan and support. You are never alone in this business. Our team of consultants are always here to help. training calls, support calls, company staff, CEO, your sponsor and the upline of teammates we are all here.

Contact me today to learn more about Mia Bella products with the Scent-Sations, Inc. Company.

Stephanie Blaker

http://www.Mymiabellacandle.scent-team.com