Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Simple Strides

Well it is wet and cold here and I am working on following up with those who have requested free scent samples, and people who have inquired about the business.

I regiested for a class today called "Get Balanced: Simple Strides for work-life harmony" I read the authors notes on the class and her background and find her uplifting. Can't wait to listen in.

I checked my messages this morning and business is wonderful. I had 7 orders to ship, and two leads to follow up with about the busienss.

Life is really good today!

Make good choices today and you will find that those choices will reward you.
Stephanie
http://www.GourmetCandles4Cash.com
http://www.MyMiaBellaCandle.Scent-Team.com