Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Let the Fundraising Season begin!

It is time for the weather to change, the colors to get vivid in orange, reds & browns. Yes, it is FALL.

This is my favorite time of the year. The weather gets cool, school is in session, the smell of pencils sharpened in the classroom, and warm apple crisp baking in the kitchen. It is also prime fundraising season. If you don’t have an idea on what your organization can make selling candles you will want to call and set up a time to talk.

Candles seem to be a multi-million dollar industry. Selling candles has been a financially sound decision. I love the people that I meet everyday who come in search for those scents that take them back to a special time in their lives. We sell candles to men and women from all walks of life. That is why a fundraiser selling our amazing scented candles is a good choice.

Visit my website today to learn how your organization big or small can earn some BIG money selling our candles this season.


Stephanie Blaker
http://www.GourmetCandles4Cash.com
“putting our scents to work for you”
http://www.MyMiaBellaCandle.Scent-Team.com