Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Introducing Cocnut Macaroon Gourmet Scented Candle

Don't miss out on the new candle of the month package. Coconut Macaroon is the new scent. If you are currently signed up to receive this package you will get to expereince it soon.

If not join today and you will receive a 16oz jar candles, one dozen matching scented votives, a gourmet soap alternative bar, and a company website. You can just enjoy the package every month, or you can work the business and earn a profitable income for your family.

If you want more information be sure to visit,
http://www.GourmetCandles4cash.com to request details. If you love scented candles you will enjoy our cleaner burning, triple scented candle that will burn evenly from top to bottom releasing a high quality fragrance from start to finish.
No other receipe compares. Try it for yourself or listen to what our customers are saying.

I joined the COTM club, go my first package and started to burn the jar. WOW! it is amazing. From top to bottom the jar is clean, and no mess. The scent was just amazing. My first package was Spiced Cranberry and I just love how it made the whole house smell. The warm glow that the double wick made this the brightest candle and best performing candle I had even tried! Dee from Kansas

There are many more testimonials on my website so be sure to reveiw those and then try them for yourself. You will agree!