Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Pumpkins:

It is gearing time again to begin seeing the aisle at the local shops filled with bags of candy and lots of ghosts and goblins. Halloween is one of the biggest shopping seasons of the year, next to Black Friday or as many might know it as “The Day After Turkey Day”.

This season wouldn’t be complete without the candles glowing inside pumpkins and windows to make things seem more eerie than they really are. If you love a pumpkin scented candle why not try one of ours. We have a traditional Pumpkin Spice and a NEW… Pumpkin Cheese Cake. Try one today by ordering online. Or how about a Black Liquorices scented pillar candle.

http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com/
Stephanie Blaker