Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Scents that pull us back to childhood:

Do you remember those days when you came home from school and smelt the cookies baking in the oven? Or what about the cobbler that grandma made in the morning to take to church? What ever the scent we pride ourselves on making that exact scent fill your home this season. Try one of our signature scented candles. With over 100 to choose from we are sure you can find one scent to bring you back to a day from your past.

Visit our website to order your jar today. You may also want to share a jar with a friend.

I can remember that when I started school it smelt of pine cleaner and sharpened pencils. And when I came home from school it smelt like homemade cookies for an after school snack. What are some of your memories of childhood smells?

Stephanie Blaker
Http://www.GourmetCandles4Cash.com
“Putting our scents to work for you”http://www.MyMiaBellaCandle.Scent-Team.com