Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do you wear Mineral Make-Up?


Everyone is talking about mineral make up these days. What does it all mean? I am old school, give me a foundation, blush, some eyeliner and shadows that make my eyes look smokey. This has always been my comfort zone.

What does mineral make-up mean, where does it come from and who says it can make me look younger?

First off I am no expert. I can tell you that I have spent much money on makeup. As I got older my skin began seeing age spots, discoloration, wrinkles, thinning and well most of everyone else's problems. So why listen to me and what I have to say? Because I have been right were you are today. Looking for help and trying to understand my skin as I age.

I grew up in sunny Arizona. I loved to go out in the sun, swim, and well just didn't have a care. That is what kids did right? Today we all know that the sun can harm our skin. So today I am going to share with you what I did, without surgery and how I achieved it.

I wash my face daily, I use moisturizers, and find all natural is the best results. You will pay more for pure and natural but if you want to stay younger longer my best results came from products that were better quality.

I tried egg washes, found out that I got yellow skin. When I noticed thinning under the eyes, I spoke to a doctor who said a rich vit. E and protein cream will help rebuild skin cells.

To make a story short, Pure Mineral make up has both of these ingredients. Don't save some dimes with over the counter, spend a bit more for the quality.

I found a wholesale company that allows me to make some money selling their products while getting the benefits from using the products. It is the best I have found, truthfully.

But don't take my word, try it first.. Then contact me I would be happy to give you some direction on selling these products like I do now full-time.

Shop Online: http://www.mymiabellacandle.scent-team.com/shop/home.php

For more information about the writer or the products in this post visit http://www.gourmetcandles4cash.com http://www.mymiabellacandle.scent-team.com http://gourmetcandles4cash@blogspot.com

Labels: