Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Interview With Michael Blaker/ Run Ads 4 You


Run Ads 4 You
RunAds4You.com /RunAdsForYou.com
New business owner and my son Michael Blaker has started his own business.
As a young man I am excited for him and wish him all the success. Since he is getting ready to graduate high school and move on to college he wanted to set up his business that he can work successfully around his busy college schedule. Because it is his own and he holds an investment to the business success he is motivated, passionate and driven to make it successful and is willing to work hard for each client he services. I interviewed him on the business to help him get the word out.
Stephanie: Michael can you tell me what your business is all about?
Michael: Well, the business is simple, I have developed a system to deliver advertising for various businesses in the Topeka, KS metro area. I cater to all business types ad sizes and work with the business owners/managers to develop a much needed campaign that fits their budget.
Stephanie: Wow, this sounds great. What gave you the idea?
Michael: I would see various restaurant companies sending out a couple of kids to walk a radios around the neighborhoods in the restaurant districts and they would walk around dropping a coupon in someones door. I thought wouldn't it be great to do this once or twice a month with lots of businesses and be able to give the homeowners something to look forward to when they arrived home. This day and age we all want to save money on food and other services.
I incorporate small, large and home based business owners into one business opportunity. I am able to service more homes, with more ads and at a better rate than direct mailing.
Stephanie: This all sounds great and I know you have a special offer for my readers for the month of May to try the service you provide. Can you tell us about that?
Michael: Sure, I am offering half off my delivery service if you sign up in May. So the service will only cost $25.00 per 250 pieces. So if your budget is $50.00 a month you can be seen by 500 homeowners. This is twice as many as usual. This is a promotion and to get this deal you will have to contact me before May 30, 2008 to take advantage of this price.
Stephanie: Michael how can the readers reach you.
Michael: They can call me at 785-273-1103 and leave me a message or email me at blakermb061@aol.com and in the subject line type Run Ads 4 You Special.
Stephanie: Thank you Michael for talking to my readers today and I am excited to use your services myself. This is a great idea and I am sure you will be busy with the low affordable rates you offer as well as the special services you offer with the program.
If you are interested in saving time and getting a motivated runner to work the street for you in a target market venue then contact Michael to learn more about the services.
That is it for today and I can not wait to share our next business interview with you soon.
Stephanie Blaker
Gourmet Candles 4 Cash
785-221-2392