Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Monday, August 06, 2007

CANDLES

Candles have sure come a long way. Now a days you can go shopping anywhere and find a scented candle line. But how do they really compare? What makes one better than the other? And why can some sell for such low prices?

If you are wanting to know the answer to these kinds of questions than you should probably talk to a board of men and women who do nothing but test candles.

Personally I like a natural candle line better because it offers less residue and usually more true fragrance. Be sure to read the lables to know what you are burning in your home.

Want to know more you can email me and I will be happy to send you some information.
Stephanie Blaker
http://www.GourmetCandles4Cash.com