Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Realtor Gift Baskets

I had a overwhelming response to these baskets at one local event. It is paying off in big profits.
I packaged up one of our cream color electric simmer pots in a nice baskets filled with elegant paper shreds and two bags of our Mia Melts. I usually put together two scents that compliment each other like Hot Apple Pie and French Vanilla and on the hang tag I type up a cute elegant "home like" tag that has a fresh cut slice of hot apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So on the tag I type "No need to turn on your oven, enjoy the scent of hot apple pie Ala mode compliments of" (Add the Realtors name here) I then attach a apple cookie cutter, rolling pin or something like this to add to the novelty. These are a HUGE HIT.... You can even price them up to $50. Or add some kitchen merchandise that is functional like a dishtowel in a neutral color (rather have no themes) and some out of the ordinary kitchen gadgets that deal with baking pies. As a rule of thumb I never price up the cost of the tools in my baskets. I charge what I pay for them only.

Stephanie Blaker
http://www.GourmetCandles4Cash.com
"putting our scents to work for you"