Gourmet Scented Candles

Welcome to my business world of gourmet candles. I love burning scented candles as do most people. They offer a scent of familiar times, a sence of relaxation, and warmth. If you love candles you will love reading my blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topeka, KS

Over 20 years in the direct selling industry doesn't make me an expert but I know that my experience shows leadership, skill and success.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Plan every day in advance - The Six P's

Chapter 2: Plan every day in advance.

As usual Brian Tracy began with insight on eating an elephant. We have all heard that analogy. Anyway he goes on to tell us in this chapter how to step by step write down specific plans for the day, week and even the month.

He mentioned that if you do this at night before we fall asleep than we think of ways in our sleep to get more productivity out of our day. I believe our dreams are powerful uses of our unconscious energy. If I can develop a way to dream of making my work easier or can dream great insight that I think this could be true. Usually I dream of becoming someone famous, or coming into a lot of money, never stopping to think that it was one of the last things in my mind before bed.

In case you have not ever heard of the six P’s here they are. Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. We just need to plan to promote productivity to increase performance. So few of us practice this daily.

Okay so put the 10/ 90 rule into action. What is this rule you ask? Well Tracy tells us that the first 10 percent of time that you spend planning and organizing your work before doing it will save you as much as 90 percent of the time getting the work done. He encourages us to try it just once to know this is true.

So become unstoppable today and the rest of your life. Make a plan, give yourself purpose and prove that you are productive.

See you tomorrow.
Stephanie Blaker
http://www.GourmetCandles4cash.com
“Putting our scents to work for you”